A Voir Dire investigation is a preliminary examination of a witness or a juror by a judge or counsel. Hodson P.I., LLC expert and certified investigators can assist counsel with this examination. The Voir Dire process is a quick and sensitive process. Our experienced investigators can quickly supply counsel with information before and during the selection process.
This provided information is summary information about the potential jurors. That information may include the following.
- Social Media profiles – To include basic found information about hobbies, likes, discussions and more.
- Civil Cases – To include locating information about similar cases that will be on trial.
- Criminal Cases – Courts do not do criminal research beforehand.
- Marital Status
- Possible Employment – Current and Past Employment
- Online Open-Source Search – to include any information about the subject that may assist in the juror selection.
Hodson P.I., LLC has expert and certified investigators that are ready to help you with your jury selection. Contact us today to get a free quote on this service.