Frequently Ask Questions About Private Investigations:
Hiring a private investigator is a big step. It does not matter if you are an individual or a large corporation, hiring a private detective is not a decision you want to make lightly. We understand that you will have a lot of questions and will need to do research before you make a choice. We elected to help you further with your investigation. The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions about investigations and private investigators. It is here to help you learn more about our private detective firm and the laws governing investigations. However, we would love to talk to you so feel free to contact us directly anytime with any questions you may have. Our private investigators are available 24 hours a day and seven days a week to help you with your case. You can call 714-646-4545 anytime.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Surveillance
- Frequently Asked Questions about Background Checks
- Frequently Asked Questions about Infidelity Investigations
- Frequently Asked Questions about Locate Investigations
- Frequently Asked Questions about Family Law Investigations
- Frequently Asked Questions about Online and Social Media Investigations
General Private Investigation Questions
Click on the question below to be directed to the answer.
- Q: Are you a licensed private investigator?
- Q: Where are you located?
- Q: What qualifies you to be a licensed private investigator?
- Q: What is a Certified Professional Investigator (CPI)?
- Q: How much does a Private Investigator charge?
We hope that the questions above were helpful to you. If you have any additional questions or have a suggested FAQ please feel free to contact us anytime. Our firm strongly believes in supplying as much information to our clients as possible.