Locate Investigations

Answer: Locate investigations range from a flat rate investigation to an hourly rate.  The difference depends on the complexity of the investigation.  85% of our locate investigations are flat rate investigations.  To find out our flat rate on locate investigations, click here.  The other 15% are complex investigations with little provided information or high difficulty that we charge at an hourly rate.  There is no guarantee that we will locate the individual you are looking for.  However, we  have a 75% success rate with these investigations.