The following are the most frequently asked questions about surveillance investigations. Hiring a private investigator is one of the most import decision you could ever make especially if it deals with surveillance. Not all private investigators can perform an effective surveillance investigation. Some private investigators are not able to do it at all. Our firm specializes in surveillance investigations. It is important that all of your questions are answered. Please find the most frequently asked questions about this type of investigation below. Click on the question to be directed to the answer. If you do not see any answer to your questions below, please contact us directly.
- Q: How much does a surveillance investigation cost?
- Q: What do I get at the end of my surveillance investigation?
- Q: Will I be updated during my surveillance investigation?
- Q: Who will be working on my investigation?
- Q: Do you take pictures during a surveillance?
- Q: Are all of your investigators licensed?
- Q: What kind of surveillance does your firm perform?
- Q: Is it legal to use GPS tracking devices?
Again, if you do not see your questions above please contact us directly with your question. We are here 24 hours and day and 7 days a week to help you. To get a free quote on any surveillance investigation click on the button below.